What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Since credit card, SSI, or other sensitive information is not collected or stored on this site, we are not required to be PCI compliant.
This web site provides only articles, information, and images. We never ask for personal or private information except when you use our contact page or place an order and only as described below.
We do not use an SSL certificate on most pages of the site; checkout is done via payPal which uses the highest strict standards to collect your payment information.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- If you purchase items on this site, cookies allow you to log in to review orders or update your account information as described below. All transactions are processed via payPal and your credit card information is never collected on this website.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser, some features will be disabled:
- You will not be able to collect multiple items and add them to your shopping cart,
- will not be able to stay logged in to your krifkaglobal.com account as described above, and
- the anti-spam security features on our contact page will fail.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone, please contact us.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We do not use Google AdSense on this web site. You will never see any form of advertising on this website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information By logging in to their account in this website.
“Personal Information” is only stored on this website if you place an order and is limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact phone number
- Your main address and shipping address
- The email addresses you entered while placing an order
- Comments you may have entered in placing your order
All transactions are processed via payPal under the strictest of security; your credit card information is not stored or entered on this web site.
Contact Information entered on our contact page:
Any information you enter via our contact page is not stored on this web site in any way. It is transferred immediately via email to our personal computer and stored offline securely.
We will never sell your information to a third party or include you in any email lists from this website without your explicit consent.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13, but this website may contain content that may not be appropriate for children under 13 in the form of adult themes or language.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email (if available via registration on this site) Within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred, if the customer has asked to be on our mailing list.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify marketing messages as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Alternatively, to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, recipients can respond to the email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the mail subject and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.